Monday, December 14, 2009

Will Walmart accept coupons for another store? I think they will but I'm really not sure.?

It is a coupon for $5.00 off a bag of dog food, It is for Menards.Will Walmart accept coupons for another store? I think they will but I'm really not sure.?
Walmart dosnt accept coupons from other stores....They comp ads which means you see an ad for 10.95 dog food and the exact same dog food is 14.00 then they will charge you 10.95Will Walmart accept coupons for another store? I think they will but I'm really not sure.?
Your the type of customer that aggrivates me. If its a cupon for a particular store then you have to go to that particular store in order for the cupon to be valid and the company gets there money back.
I'd listen to the person that works at Walmart. Did you share the watermelon at least? OR did you EAT THE WHOLE THING???????
call and ask...








I don't think I could ever trust someone who stole a watermelon...








awww I see...congrats on the little melon!
no other store coupons, but other store ads they will price match.
no, they will not

No comments:

Post a Comment