Thursday, December 17, 2009

I would like to send out coupons for my company to alot of people , what is the best way?

Get an ad in the local paper.


Go through neighborhoods and put them in people's doors.


Try Craigslist.com in your area.


Ask local grocery stores if you can put the coupons somewhere people would often see.I would like to send out coupons for my company to alot of people , what is the best way?
I thing the best thing to do is go around some older neighbrohoods whose roofs look like they may need to be replaced soon and also homes that are for sale that may need roof repair. Also you may want to get in contact with local realtors who may know sellers looking for roof repair.I would like to send out coupons for my company to alot of people , what is the best way?
Try the USPS. They have special discounts on mass mailings and usually in a community they can add you or tell you where to go to get added to a weekly mail advert. Also the local paper(s) is a good choice, you just have to ask for an external add in. You could also do a short add on tv, most local cable companies give discounts and will put your add on any set of channels you want.
http://www.valpak.com
http://www.5shadeshosting.com





Look at the express email marketing program. You can email all of your customers and keep them up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment