Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Where can I find coupons?

Are there any site's that you can get all types of coupon's by mail instead of printing them outWhere can I find coupons?
Wednesday and Sunday Newspaper and EBAY.com -


I LOVE COUPONS!!Where can I find coupons?
*little tip I learned: sometimes if you scroll down to the bottom of the page of a coupon that is to be printed there will be the word ';help';. If you click on that it will take you to a page that will let you put in your address so that the coupon can be mailed to you. I've saved many ink cartridges this way. (a friend told me about it.)
There are coupon clipping services that will clip coupons for you and send them to you. Costs a bit but you'll save more than you pay with the coupons.
First off check the Sunday papers. The only other way is to contact the companies, and request coupons be sent to you.
your best bet is the sunday news paper if you recive it
from weekly adds or do to coupons.com and u can print out free ones

No comments:

Post a Comment