Thursday, December 17, 2009

Has anyone else had trouble getting similac to send coupons for formula?

My sister got lots of check style coupons......I called once and they sent me a couple $1.00 coupons.....Has anyone else had trouble getting similac to send coupons for formula?
Did you register online? When I first had Alexis they sent me tons, and I mean tons of checks but after a couple months they dwindled down. If you have to reregister using your name but maybe your neighbors or parents address and say your due date is one month from now or so. If your register after you've had the baby they tend not to send you very much.Has anyone else had trouble getting similac to send coupons for formula?
You don't need any coupons for breast milk.
I registered online before the baby was born and I started to recieve them when the baby was almost 12 month old they were not really useful then. I had alot of luck with Enfamil with my second child 3 years ago, they sent tons of the check coupons.
They send you a few and then stop.
You might try asking your local pediatrician's if they have samples to share. Many times they have more supply than demand and will hand out boxes of samples before they go bad. If I had known the volume of Similac samples available in my area I might have reconsidered using it instead of Enfamil. Enfamil was GREAT about handing out samples and check style coupons, but the problem I ran into was Walmart refusing to accept them because of some ongoing issue they had with Enfamil. I live in a small town and Walmart was my only option unless I wanted to drive 30 miles to the nearest large town and by then it wouldn't be worth using the coupon's! I wound up with $14 worth of coupon's I never got to use. Have you already signed up for Similac's ';Welcome Addition'; club? You get more coupons from that. I signed up with Enfamil, Huggies and Pampers and still get the freebies from Huggies and Pampers. As long as we're on the subject of cost-savings you might also consider purchasing the book ';Free Stuff For Baby';. I got TONS of freebies after using that book for reference!
They would send us $5.00 check coupons in the mail- maybe one every couple of months. Helped out a little! But I dunno how we got them- maybe since they used that formula in the hospital, and we chose to keep him on it?
What age did you indicate when you requested them? I didn't get mine until the week before my daughter's due date: right on time. Is it TIME for you to get them yet?
Similac is cheap with their coupons...they used to send me 5.00 ones...but stoped. Now we use Good Start..which is easier on my sons tummy and they send 12.00 coupons every month.
I received 2 -$5.00 coupons a month from them when I was pregnant.





I really think since people are/were selling the coupons on Ebay auction, alot of places stopped giving coups.
i got the same thing your sister got but damn they won't stop sendind them i got 10,1,11,5,and 2 dollar ones and now they just will not stop sending them checks(lord help me)
No, I got them all the time and my son doesn't like their formula.





While I'm a huge advocate for breastfeeding, there are certain circumstances where formula is needed. My body dried up at 4 months even though I breastfed exclusively. I wish upon every star that I were still breastfeeding. But I tried every trick in the book and every bit of advice and my body was just done.

No comments:

Post a Comment