Monday, December 14, 2009

Will captain d's take coupons on the day that they expire?

Hey today is 7/27/08 and guess what my coupons expire today 7/27/08. Will they take my coupons? I'm starving!!!!!!!!!!!!Will captain d's take coupons on the day that they expire?
Yes. That cupon is actually good today. But I have used Captain D.'s cupons before that were expired without realizing it. I realized I had given the cashier the wrong cupons afterward but she did take them without mentioning it. Another time I took cupons in that were expired without realizing they had expired and all the girl did was reach under the counter where they had a stack of new cupons and use one of those instead of the one I had given her. Your cupon is actually good untill tomorrow though, so go have some supper!Will captain d's take coupons on the day that they expire?
Under the law, they have to. A general rule it that if they expire that day, then it is usable until 11:59:99 P.M. If they get tricky and don't accept it, say you want to talk to the manager and managers most of the time give you whatever you want because they don't want to start fights.
Yeah they'll take them...I just used one....The food was delicious too.

No comments:

Post a Comment