Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Have unused good start formula checks/coupons? i have enfamil checks...?

does anyone have any unused nestle good start checks they can send me? if you just aren't using them or would like to trade for enfamil checks...i have some. email lilidepot@yahoo.com either way.Have unused good start formula checks/coupons? i have enfamil checks...?
I have the same problem. All of a sudden I stopped getting coupons from good start. Let me know if you get any. That is a good idea to trade coupons. Never thought of it. Good luck!Have unused good start formula checks/coupons? i have enfamil checks...?
I get all the major brand's coupons because I didn't know what brand to use so I signed up for them all. I use Enfamil and sell all the other ones on ebay and make a decent profit. You usually can get close to the coupons value! I usually will get atleast 6$ for a 7$ check!
try craigslist. people sell them and give them away there.

No comments:

Post a Comment