Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Were can i find good coupons that will save me money when i go to the grocery store?

can u go to the grocery store and and lets say it came out to be 200 and wth coupons u pay like 40 how do u do that HELP me do thatWere can i find good coupons that will save me money when i go to the grocery store?
1. Sunday paper coupons. These make a big difference and the investment in the paper is worth it.





2. Find a good grocery store for the essentials and shop there consistantly. Usually, one store will have good low prices on most items. These stores generally have the lowest advertising budget.





3. Shop only for sales at the other stores. Dont waste gas getting a deal on single items, but plan your savings out. Go through the ad and find only the items you use and are on sale. Stack sale items with coupons for maximum savings.Were can i find good coupons that will save me money when i go to the grocery store?
couponchief.com or dealcatcher.com
subscribe to e-newsletters for some big companies, they will always have coupons. One time I emailed a company because I wanted one of their promotional items. They didn't have any left, but sent me two coupons for $1 off. Also, I subscribe to my local consumer advocate email. Michael Finney's Free Stuff. They have sent me so many coupons for free stuff I can't even list them! FREE! Oh, I did have to send them a sase, so it cost me like 80cents. Also there are a ton of websites that will let you print coupons.
clip all the coupon you can, match coupons with store sale items, check on line. but only buy what you use. watch for store that offer double, triple savings on coupons on certain days.
you can get a store ad for the store you are going to and see if they have any good coupons (theres always good coupons) or you can also get a bunch of coupons in the sunday paper, in the save source section.

No comments:

Post a Comment