Thursday, December 17, 2009

Are there any western washington surgeons who do breast reductions that accept medical coupons?

I am in great need of breast reduction. I am 46 years old and had back surgery 8 months ago. I still have a lot of back pain. My breasts are just way to big and I feel that I am more prone to breast cancer because of the denseness of them. Is there any surgeon in western washington that accepts medical coupons for this procedure. This is not for cosmetic reasons but so that I will hopefully feel better. I have discussed this with my doctor and she agrees this would be beneficial for me. Thank youAre there any western washington surgeons who do breast reductions that accept medical coupons?
I don't know about the medical coupon part, but I had one done at Group Health in Seattle. The plastic surgeon did an EXCELLENT job and I couldn't be happier. It was truly one of the best things I have ever done. Give them a call...and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment