Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is it wrong to sleep with strangers for shampoo & conditioner coupons from Target?

It's perfectly all right, I used to do it all the time myself, before I found out that I could find coupons in my local Sunday paper.Is it wrong to sleep with strangers for shampoo %26amp; conditioner coupons from Target?
depends on your morals


for me yes


for you, paying ridiculously high prices on shampoo and conditioner could be more of a crime than sleeping with a stranger, so i guess i can see your side in this


still my morals would prevent me from doing that, but i wont judge you if you do :)Is it wrong to sleep with strangers for shampoo %26amp; conditioner coupons from Target?
Terribly amoral in my opinion, however, the answer depends on your personal values. Plus, methinks you're knowing the answer missus.
come to my house I've got lots of shampoo and conditioner you can have and use, you can also use my shower! ;)
as long as they are name brand shampoos and conditioners, it is just fine.
It'll take a lot more then shampoo %26amp; conditioner to clean up whatever disease you might get.
About as wrong as posting questions about it for attention.
Maybe you should consider ones who have coupons at Barney's or Macy's lol. That, I will do. Buy your target shampoo for full price and look pretty to score Barney's dude
YES! Nobody shops at Target anymore.
Your questions are getting very old.
Are they good coupons? The answer depends on whether they are high value.
you got the coupons didn't you.


BTW you left your brush here
No, whatever it takes. Hair is important.
you smart whore, you!
its completely 100 percent right lol
not at all. I have coupons if your interested.





how strange does one have to be?
Yes!





WTF!?
Lord yes
Yes it is
NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOO0


it seems you just need a yes
No.
Yes that would be bad.
that depends... is this stranger hot???
no way that's HAWT
if you want to get STD;s sure
So that was you?
no
No. girl I've been there;) yer giving them what they want for what you want
uhhh....ya.
i would change your name to came all night if you was with me
if that's what gets you going.......I'd hold out for something better though.

No comments:

Post a Comment