Thursday, December 17, 2009

Can I use my Walmart employee discount card with coupons?

roflCan I use my Walmart employee discount card with coupons?
If you are a Walmart employee, you need to check with your boss or in your employee handbook for the answer to this question.





Having worked in the retail arena previously, although not for Walmart; most stores do not allow you to use both discounts, as it will put your purchase price below the cost of the product.





Logically, you would not have a job if that was to happen. Any business is in business to make a profit, not lose money.Can I use my Walmart employee discount card with coupons?
I'm gay
Seems to me like you should be able to. After all Wal-Mart gets reimbursed by the mfr for the coupon plus 8 cents handling fee. All those coupons add up!
yes. you can use it with any type of transaction. If it was an item marked down by the company you wouldn't get the discount, but if it's not marked down and you have a coupon, you'll get that much more off.
  • make up advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment