Monday, December 14, 2009

Is it ok to tape manufacturer's coupons onto products in stores?

Someone gave that idea to me, but I'm just worried the store manager will walk up to me and yell at me for it. LOLIs it ok to tape manufacturer's coupons onto products in stores?
Some stores are very particular to how their product is merchandised and presented. I doubt anyone would yell at you, but if the store employees see them they will probably take them down during zone recovery. If it is not on the planogram (map of how the products are to be displayed) they will be removed.Is it ok to tape manufacturer's coupons onto products in stores?
Why don't you go to the store and ask them? LOL





I just stick them right next to the product, I did it yesterday with some dog coupons. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment