Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Which company sends coupons more frequently?

Enfamil or Similac? I use enfamil but don't use coupons cause they rarely send them. Does Similac send them more often does anyone know. I just can't afford to pay full price for formula anymore but I also can't use generic cause it makes my baby boy fussy.Which company sends coupons more frequently?
They go through spurts. At times I'll get a bunch of similac,the next month I'll get a bunch of enfamil.Which company sends coupons more frequently?
i would go with similac. i get coupons from them all the time, even ones that are $5 off a can of formula, which is really good. however my son is only 1.5 months old, so i dont know how long the coupons will last. but i also get free samples all the time, which is a good thing. i sent my name, my husbands, both my inlaws, my parents...if you keep resubmitting a request for free samples theyll keep sending it, as long as you use a different address. go to www.similac.com or just type in similac free samples at google.
It seems like your question was answered, but have you considered WIC? I have a friend that uses WIC and she gets up to 10 cans of formula free every month. It is Nestle Good Start. I know that there are income restrictions and so on, but it may not hurt to call your local WIC(I think it's a county office)office to see if you qualify. Good Luck
I get coupons from similac all the time.... I think 5 $ each....... I also got 2 small cans of samples before I gave birth.





I never use them though, I am breastfeeding. If they didnt print my name on them I would send them to you!(gave the cans away)
Similac would send us coupons once or twice a month at first, but towards the end of the first year, they stopped sending them altogether.
i have gotten more similac coupons than anything....and it doesnt matter if your name is on them or not...they are like a voucher...it doesnt matter whose name is on them...people sell them on ebay all the time...just fyi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment