Sunday, April 25, 2010

Where can I get coupons for the State Fair of Texas in Dallas? ?

I know I can buy them in advance for a savings of WOW $1.50.....anyone know of any other coupons or savings? Where can I get coupons for the State Fair of Texas in Dallas? ?
You can take DART's State Fair shuttle and get a coupon for $2 off. I've seen other $2 coupons, including going to the King Tut exhibit, but never more that that. Of course DART will save on parking.





I wonder what they'll be frying this year!Where can I get coupons for the State Fair of Texas in Dallas? ?
try this dallas morning news article it gives discounts in amission


http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/ent/stories/DN-sf_facts_0929gui.ART.State.Edition1.4e05ffc.html Report Abuse

Tom Thumb and you can usually get soda cans to get deals
if ur in shkool u kan get free tikets. i hate my freaking keyboard!! idk whats wrong with it!!! the enter and ';see'; doesnt work!!!! OMGGGG anyway....i kant wait till sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment