Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dou you like to get free stuff? Do you use coupons?

or are you ashamed of being called cheap? Are you embarrased to use coupons?Dou you like to get free stuff? Do you use coupons?
鈾?Who doesnt like free stuff now and then?? It's always nice! :-) As for coupons... I use them whenever possible... with the prices in stores going up and pay either going down or stationary its hard to be able to afford things without discounted prices. You know? I'm certaintly not ashamed to use coupons!!!Dou you like to get free stuff? Do you use coupons?
I love free stuff! I live in a really small town and they don't take coupons here...but if they did I sure would. I'm not cheap, just practical. I love when things are on sale and I feel very rewarded when I know I got a killer deal on something and someone else paid full price.
i am cheap and proud of it. with my salary i don't even know how to be anything but cheap.
hey who will not like geting free gifts !





r u joking hu

No comments:

Post a Comment