Sunday, April 25, 2010

Are there any discounts or coupons anywhere for adventure island essex?

im taking my 13 yr old soon there at the weekend


ive been made redundant but I promised him


please help I only get to see him once a month


and thats where he really wants to go





Thank you





PaulAre there any discounts or coupons anywhere for adventure island essex?
Oh I love Adventure Island!


It rocks!


:P


And im not sure, just had to prove my point!Are there any discounts or coupons anywhere for adventure island essex?
ive never heard of that? why is you think jodie and you signed paul?








:)
that sounds fun
oh i was going to suggest that in your last question, but I got thrown of the computer lol.


It depends where your coming from, but you can get a adventure island bundle if you go on a c2c or national express train to southend. So the price of the train and wristband is put together, and it is cheaper in the long run.


In the summer (I don't know whether we come under summer and peak times at the moment) you can get wristband tickets for 拢11 after 6pm, which is a massive discount!


Those are the only discounts available at the moment, but I suggest the train bundle because it does end up being really good value for money, and your always guaranteed a good time there, lets face it!





Hope you have fun, it's really really good there :)


Hope I helped :)


For more info on the offers:


http://www.adventureisland.co.uk/
I love adventure island!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment